If both of these casinos are open by October, we will be visiting both of them in one day. Both of the casinos are in the Dubuque area, just across the Mississippi River. This is a really pretty drive through Wisconsin and we should still have beautiful colors to see while in transit. We will do “Q” first because I know they are accepting buses. If Diamond Jo reopens to buses we will visit there as well. I’ll keep everyone posted as we get closer to the dates. Both venues have food but not buffets. It will be fun even if we only visit one of the venues. See you on the bus.
- Deluxe motor coach with escort
- Promo is unknown right now, but could total at least $20
- We’ll have to see what the food promo will be
- 6:30 am College P&R (NE Lot)
- 6:50 am Hales Corner P&R
- 7:30 am Watertown Plank Road P&R
- 7:45 am Hwy G (if needed)